It’s never been harder to get a drink at the bar, but who cares when you can rustle up some tasty AF cocktails in the comfort of your own home?
Now the days are getting a little warmer, you can’t beat an Aperol Spritz as a cheeky refresher. Both bitter and sweet, fun yet sophisticated – it’s summer in a glass!
- Fill wine glass with ice
- Add Aperol and Prosecco
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with a wedge of orange
An oldie but a goodie, the pina colada is so naff it’s become cool all over again. It helps that it tastes bloody good – like a tropical milkshake with a kick. Serve with an umbrella to up the kitsch.
- 60ml white rum
- 90ml pineapple juice
- 30ml coconut cream
- Ice cubes
- Coconut & pineapple leaves to garnish
- Add white rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream into a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, shake then strain into a highball glass
- Garnish with fresh coconut and pineapple leaves
Give in to your coffee cravings at cocktail o’clock! Simply pour into a martini glass and top with a generous splash of spirits for a lively little drink. It’s the best way to shake that after-dinner lull and get the party started.
- Pour 1 part each of vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, and fresh espresso into your cocktail shaker
- Add ice and shake until frothy
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans and serve
Planning a summer session that goes from day into night? Avoid peaking too soon by lubricating those taste-buds with a jug of Pimms. You’ll get your daily serve of fruit in the process – win-win!
- 180mL Pimm’s No 1 Aperitif
- Strawberries, Cucumber slices, and Orange wedges to garnish
- Ginger ale
- Fill a jug with ice, halved strawberries, cucumber slices, and orange wedges
- Pour in 180mL of Pimm’s No 1 Aperitif
- Fill the jug 3/4 of the way with equal parts of lemonade and ginger ale
- Fill to the top with more ginger ale